THC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THC Clan

The THC Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He had a lot to say...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EuLogY

He had a lot to say... Empty
PostSubject: He had a lot to say...   He had a lot to say... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:17 am

Hello, my name is Glenn (GT: EuIogY), and I'm here because this clan rocks, although I've been inactive from Halo 3 for months on end. (RRoD) But I'm thinking of buying an Xbox soon, and starting up with the clan again. Whether it be H3 or Reach, I haven't decided yet. I found out about this clan through Jack, after I met him in a party with one of my PMS friends. He and I had been clan mates back in the days of H2o in Halo 2, so I was stoked to see him after such a while. He asked me to join, and I did. And I've kind of been a member ever since, even when THC v1 crashed and everyone quit and Jack and Whitney had to move again. Now v2 is up, and I'm prepped and ready for combat insertion. bounce

Interesting fact: Since most of the old school THCs have quit, I might be the only old school THC left, aside from Jack and Whitney.
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

He had a lot to say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: He had a lot to say...   He had a lot to say... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:55 pm

awsome, my names angjelo, (tag: Tang 00). nice to know we have some vets other than jack, whitney, and butterz. What a Face
Back to top Go down

He had a lot to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THC Clan :: Spotlight-
Jump to: