THC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THC Clan

The THC Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of Soquid and Widow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon

Demon

Return of Soquid and Widow Empty
PostSubject: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Jack is a major hacker and found my information on the web to get my phone #!!!, lol jk jk
But seriously i managed to talk to him over the phone and He has moved into his new house and fixed it up fairly well. His Xbox hard drive is messed up and he is trying to get it hooked up to live within the next few weeks.
Also for any of the other THC leaders (AKA Yoshi, Butters, Lektic (not quite sure at this point =( ), and Mrs mc smokin) check your f***ing inbox a dude named (something other) joint has probably sent you a message containing Jack + Whitney's new #.

P.S. he asked that we dont give it out to anyone but the THC leaders, and i forgot to add soldierside to that list, their phone # because they dont want to be bothered too much while at home.

Oh and BTW if you see any DQ managers i would tread lightly...

Last edited by Demon on Mon May 24, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am an idiot)
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:20 pm

a couple of weeks?!? thats not really what I would call soon. why did you tell me they were coming back soon? BTW, dont even bother posting on here because no one is doing s**t on this site anymore, i have been the only poster on the forum for a month until this post you made. No
Back to top Go down
Lektic

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Tang0 wrote:
a i have been the only poster on the forum for a month until this post you made. No

poooooooooooosssssssttt
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:46 am

look, lektic came out of his hole to make a post....

oh, guess what guys, i'm gonna get murdered by some black british phsycopath. ya, and i'm not kidding, i really am. please help! affraid
Back to top Go down
Lektic

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:14 pm

I got a really nice hole that I live in
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:46 pm

ya lektic, im sure with your expierience, you able to get some really big holes.
Notice how he makes no remark on my life being threaten
Back to top Go down
Lektic

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:02 am

Tang0 wrote:
ya lektic, im sure with your expierience, you able to get some really big holes.
Notice how he makes no remark on my life being threaten

I already dug your grave boy
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

thanks, when i die, bury me in a pikachu costume. drunken
Back to top Go down
Lektic

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Tang0 wrote:
thanks, when i die, bury me in a pikachu costume. drunken

nope
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:22 am

I hate you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lektic

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm

success!
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:54 pm

completley off topic, I CANT STAND LIVING WITHOUT HALO REACH ANY LONGER, IF IT DOESENT COME OUT SOON, MEZGONNA MURDERZ MY SELVZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Lektic

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Tang0 wrote:
completley off topic, I CANT STAND LIVING WITHOUT HALO REACH ANY LONGER, IF IT DOESENT COME OUT SOON, MEZGONNA MURDERZ MY SELVZ!!!

I hope it never comes out cherry
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 am

screw you lektic,just.....just screw you. I got nothin else to say, just SCREW YOU
Back to top Go down
Demon

Demon

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 am

ok their not back yet i just kinda give up on waiting for them... Sad
all hail the devil butterz as your new leader!!!! farao
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:21 pm

what happened to a couple of weeks? they been gone a month longer than expected. we mighty as well just give someone else the role as leader and be done with waiting, my patience has been weared out.i think i dont even have more than ten actual members that actually REMEMBER they are in THC. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Tang0 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i made a typo when i jizzed on lektics mom)
Back to top Go down
THCSoquid

THCSoquid

PostSubject: Hey   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:50 pm

I've been trying to get the net but Whitney is against it.... I have elected several leaders and apparently they r doing nothing. Butterz and Yoshi is in charge of the Clan and Lectic and Demon are ion charge of some divisions. I'm sorry guys...trying to pursuade her but its not working. I'll be on as soon as I can but still have no idea when that will be. To all leaders: you guys have the power to boot and recruit people... do it... make THC live again. Just because I'm not there doesnt mean the clan should stop everything. I have 4 of you guys doing everything that I was doing. If I can do it by myself you should have no problem sectioning it out between the for of you. I was running Alpha,Recruits,Casuals, and the waiting list by myself not to mention keeping practice count setting up scrims and bootind and recruiting.
You guys can do this. Butterz and Yoshi have the passwords for all the divisions. Just bump the inactive actual members to casuals and and the inactive recruits out of the fucking clan( except for babybullet) he has been in THC since the begging. After you sort everybody out...start rebuilding. Pull in some newbies. Trust me I wish I could be there to Lead you on but right now Whitney wont let me so Try to take care of it....Start running practices and getting in some fresh Tags. I'm proud of you guys and have High expectations in all of you. With your help we can make this clan awsome again.Also if any of you have any questions or get snagged on something you have my phone number so give me a call. and I may have been harsh about booting a shitload of people so just try to make the rounds and talk to the ones not doing shit. Ask if they still want to be in this clan. If so give them a chance. If not boot them the fuck out. And start recruiting in Big team like me and Yoshi used to. Thats all I got for now. If any of you need me I have posted my cell on one of these pages. Hit me up with concerns or comments.
217-823-3609...That goes for anybody. Lataz
Back to top Go down
Tang0

Tang0

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:28 pm

I appreciate the fact that you have such good faith in us, and since no one goes on the forum, i will make sure to tell the clan leaders what you said, and help rebuild,i already got a few recruits who want to join, (ya, im that good). honestly, we were stupid to think we had to wait for you to come back for the clan to work, we are more than capable to fix the clan. I will be sure to tell yoshi to set up some kinda of THC meeting to set the plan to repair THC. Its time that we finally move forward.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
THC lxBobaFettxl

THC lxBobaFettxl

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 pm

post this makes 4 people on the site!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Soquid and Widow   Return of Soquid and Widow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of Soquid and Widow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THC Clan :: Spotlight-
Jump to: