THC Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THC Clan

The THC Clan Forums

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THC Skilled

THC Skilled

THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc Empty
PostSubject: THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc   THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Hello THC my name is victor but everyone calles me vicc. I've been in THC for a week now and really enjoy it. I heard about THC from THC IKosmo. Well i was there when Yoshi said he was recruiting. I have made alot of good friends so far like Yoshi, jack, Whitney, Lektic, Mathew, nick, and vertue. And alot more. What i'm trying to bring to this clan is well i'm very active and helpful. Atm trying to hep THC get a sponsorship so some people can hopefully compete in tournaments. I try to help out members out as much as i can. Well i ran out of shit to talk about so... ya. If u need help add my GT: THC Skilled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
THC Yoshi

THC Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc   THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Awww im your Firend
Back to top Go down
THC Skilled

THC Skilled

PostSubject: Re: THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc   THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:42 am

THC Yoshi wrote:
Awww im your Firend
no ur my best friend :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc   THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THC Skilled A.K.A Vicc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THC Clan :: Spotlight-
Jump to: